Following acceptance to MTCVI, the student must complete the enrollment requirements to secure their place in the Program.
1. Sign the MTCVI Enrollment Agreement
2. Pay the Commitment Fee of $1,500
3. Receive and read a copy of the MTCVI Student Handbook
4. Complete the required Background Check, Drug Screening Test, Immunizations, and Physical Exam
5. Complete and sign the MTCVI Pre-Enrollment Checklist
If accepted into the Program, the student will have ten (10) days (if permitted) to make a deposit of $1,500 to secure the student’s spot in the Program. Registration will be scheduled by a MTCVI Representative following acceptance to the Program.
Late Registration Policy
Middle Tennessee Cardiovascular Institute does not offer late registration to students. Registration will only be held until June 14, 2019.